May 09, 2011

D - Day (aka: Dumb Day)

:I hate leaving home. I love what I do, but I'd love to go home every night:
-charlie watts


how did time fly past me?
it's always seems to do that.. pesky time.

but, what a wonderful 4 months I got to spend with brandon!
that is 3 extra months he was home!
three!
tres!
trois!
drei!


it wasn't meant to be that way.
he was originally set to leave february 21, but fate had other plans.

brandon was hired on with a great new company.
and we are so grateful for it and excited for what the future brings!

but the bummer part.

..I'm alone..

well, not totally alone.
there is always ern-doggy.



PS: please keep brandon in your thoughts and prayers
as he travels back to the middle east.

thanks a bazillion!

1 comment:

Makell Wintle said...

Awe, I hope you don't feel too alone. That makes me sad. So great that he got to stay home longer. He is in my prayers for sure! Love ya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...