January 09, 2011

Blake & Nicole

:so this is love:

I was honored to be apart of this wonderful day!
and lucky enough to be the photographer for the day; what a compliment!
you see, nicole's mother (my aunt-in-law) is an absolutely fabulous photographer herself.
made me feel pretty great that she trusted me with her own daughters wedding.
I hope I didn't disappoint..

it was a beautiful (but extremely cold!) day at the manti temple.





grooms family

brides family

the grooms parents had a beautiful luncheon after the ceremony at liberty hall in manti.
such a gorgeous venue!





they served caramel popcorn/mother goose popcorn as thank you treat.
they also had tons of yummy food, wassail and fudge! 



faun is just an all around great artist!
she made this beautiful clock! that is hand painted!
no vinyl here! 

oh my! this cake was to die for! done by pace of cakes


this is a pastel drawing of the bride and groom. done by brandon's great uncle.
(talk about a family full of artists!)

wow!

how lucky am I to have such wonderful, beautiful in-laws?!

really lucky.

love you nicole and blake!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...