February 28, 2011

New In Shop

:my etsy shop is updated:

holy cow.

I have suitcases coming out my ears!
(that would be wild to see)

I have been collecting suitcase for awhile now.

wanting them for props for photography.
using them for furniture in my house.
loving all of them equally.

but, sadly, the day has come when I need to downsize my inventory.


and here they are. in all their glory.
this little suitcase works great for a photography prop. it's naturally distressed in all the right places.


these 3 beauties are 1960's samsonite suitcases.
2 (teal and yellow) are samsonite silhouettes and the other (green. obviously. did I even need to type that?) is a samsonite horizon.
I am in love with these cases. and it's really hard to let them go..

sniff.







these cases are available at my etsy shop here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...