June 20, 2011

ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

:my dark side:

I was driving home the other day and pink floyd came on the radio.

I started to sing along with the song:

"and if the band you're in starts playing different tunes...
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

and then it came to me.

make a pillow - my thought said - make a pillow of the dark side of the moon album.

this will be glorious!
(I might have shouted that in my car)

I stopped at the craft store and picked up some fabric

went home.

and made this:




perfect.

this is going in the man cave.
(aka: the basement)

I've started to make more of these, with different albums.
(I also accept custom orders)

but, for now, dark side of the moon is in my esty store

2 comments:

Lauren said...

NICE. That is so awesome and rather random. What a cool idea...album covers...who knew?! Nice job!

Federico said...

An absolutely great idea. And very well made, too! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...