September 27, 2011

Entryway

:I know what you're thinking:

"holy hell, girl! you haven't updated your blog in almost 2 months!"

I know.
...and I'm sorry...

but to make up for it, I'm going to post a pic of my work in progress

my new entryway table!!


I'm in love.

..I feel like this made my home look 100x's better..

while searching for this picture on my computer, I came across many other pictures that I have yet to post on here! so, I can promise more posts to come.

I can also promise you that I will be seeing my lovely, handsome husband in 38 days.
count 'em!
...I know I am...



**Where I got stuff: TJ Maxx - got a screamin good deal on the table.  Confetti's Antiques in Spanish Fork, UT for the Vintage Window.  Robert's Craft for the floral above.  Basket and wreath below an awesome thrift store find!

2 comments:

Beardall's said...

So cute!! i love your decorating style! you are one talented lady!!

Makell Wintle said...

LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...