April 11, 2012

Danielle & Nate : Utah Wedding Photographer : Mt. Timpanogos Temple Wedding

:for it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul:
-judy garland


do you remember the great couple I did the vintage inspired engagement shoot for?

and the awesome bridals of danielle in her grandmothers dress?

well, day has finally arrived!

nate & danielle
...are officially...
man & wife!


it was a beautiful day!
spring was in the air
tulips were coming up
and the trees were budding on the temple grounds.

the beautiful couple
look at those amazing flowers!
I love the feathers in them.




I had to post one of the cake.
and the flowers, again!
holy cow, they were beautiful.


thank you, danielle & nate for allowing me to be apart of your special day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...