July 20, 2013

Back!

: I'm back :

wow!
I've been gone awhile.

//it's been one crazy year\\

first of all:

Brandon is home!
for good!
goodbye afghanistan, hello married life.

and second:

I'm pregnant!
with sugar and spice
and everything nice.


++life is good++

---------------------------------------------------


I have still been busy with photography.

I haven't been completely MIA - I do have a facebook page.

here are few of my favorite photos from over the past year:










**this one is me** thanks to Brandon for taking it**
as you could probably see, I've been enjoying shooting maternity, newborns, & kids.
I have decided to focus my photography on these areas, and these areas only.
although, I have enjoyed shooting families and weddings, my real love is with new life and the tiny ones.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I am currently officially on maternity leave!
hooray!
**but I am booking now for October 2013**
I still strive on keeping my prices low,
but still give high quality work.
on any inquiries or
to schedule your session!

4 comments:

Brandee Bergum said...

Yay! Isla made the favorite list.

Can't wait to read about you, Brandon, and your little one.

Shana said...

You're pretty AND talented.

Fairytales and Fitness said...

Hi there,
I found your blog on Blogger. you are a wonderful photographer. I love the pics you posted. I hope you continue to post more. Congrats on your pregnancy!

figih setyo said...

beautyfull baby, nice eyes ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...