January 22, 2011

The Slightest Changes; Make the Biggest Differences.

:ah. my bedroom.:

I have been trying for awhile to find something to go over my bed.

meaning 2 years.
2 years of frustration.
2 years of trying to find the perfect object/picture.
2 years of knowing that I really needed some color in this room!
  
<<then I gave in>>

I found 3 1923 prints of state flowers from MidwestFinds on etsy.
loved them.
bought them.
prayed that they'd look good in my black/grey/white, sterile hospital feel bedroom (let's just say, not me at all)

I then bought 3 11x14 frames from the thrift store.
spray painted them... (are you ready)... lavender.
and had some custom mats made.

...and...

 love.. love.. love

(here is my bed complete with color. booya. pillows purchased at Target)


love.. love.. love..
love.. love..
love..

love my new room.

5 comments:

Clint said...

Stumbled across your blog while blog surfing on a cold snowy day. Beautiful color. Good choice with the lavender.

Makell Wintle said...

That turned out so stinking cute!! Well
done.

AshShum said...

love it!

Hanna said...

Chels does have great taste for art ^_^!

Melissa said...

I love your room!!! I want to move into it! The purple looks fantastic with the grey. Oh and I love all your cute crafts - you are so stinkin talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...